I can't remember my password
If you forget your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
- Visit the Password Reset page. https://app.myblockx.com/password/new
- Enter the email address associated with your MyBlockX account and select RESET PASSWORD to receive an email.
- From the email, select "Reset Password."
- Enter your new password in the Choose A Password and Confirm Password fields, then select UPDATE PASSWORD.
- You can now sign in with your new password.
Check out our Password FAQ to learn about password requirements on MyBlockX and more.
Why can't I reset my password?
We take a number of steps to ensure the security of our customers' accounts. These include enforcing strong passwords, two-factor authentication, and device verification.
When a customer attempts to reset their password, we take precautions to ensure that it is a legitimate request. This means that our customers may only reset their passwords from devices they have previously verified, or from locations they have previously logged in from. This requirement provides a safeguard against attempts to illegitimately reset your password.
If you are having trouble resetting your password, you will need to:
- Reset it from a device you have previously used to access MyBlockX.
- Reset it from a location (IP address) you've previously used to access MyBlockX.
If you’ve lost access to your account, don't worry! You will be able to send crypto from a new device within 48 hours as long as it is authorized on the same profile. To avoid this send restriction, request a password reset from a previously authorized device.
If you no longer have access to a previously validated device or IP address, please contact MyBlockX Support so we can have a member of our security team assist you with a password reset.
Important: MyBlockX Support will NEVER ask for your account password or 2-step verification codes.