I can't remember my password
If you forget your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
- Visit the Password Reset page.
- Enter the email address associated to your MyBlockX account and select RESET PASSWORD to receive an email (be sure to check your junkman just incase it went there)
- You will receive an email and from there, select Reset password to open a window where you'll enter a new password. If you run into trouble, please see the next section for help.
- Enter your new password in the Choose A Password and Confirm Password fields, then select UPDATE PASSWORD.
- You can now sign in with your new password.
Password RecommendationsWhat are the password requirements on MyBlockX?
We recommend passwords to be at least 8 characters long
We do not enforce arbitrary restrictions on numbers, special characters, or maximum password length.
Any passwords longer than 72 characters are acceptable...but really?
How do I choose a good password?
MyBlockX strongly recommends the use of password manager software, such as 1Password or LastPass. A password manager can generate random, unique passwords for each website you visit. It can also automatically fill in passwords for you and can protect you against phishing attacks.
If you don't want to use a password manager:
Be sure to use a long, random password that is unique to your MyBlockX account.
Do not reuse passwords from other websites, especially your email account.
You can use a passphrase (a sentence or group of words), but do not choose a phrase from a book or a movie as hackers have access to sophisticated databases of such quotes.
My password is long and random, why does it have a low crack time?
We check all passwords against password dumps and leaks across the internet. It's possible that your password was found in one of these dumps. We recommend you change your password immediately if this is the case.
If you forgot or need to reset your password, use these steps:
Visit the MyBlockX Password Reset page.
Enter your email address and select reset password.
Check your inbox (and spam folder) for a password reset email from us.
Select the link in the email to open the password reset page.
Create a new password and complete this action.
Once complete, then you should now be able to sign in to MyBlockX
Why can't I reset my password?
If you've attempted to reset your password and still seem together locked out repeatedly, chances are what has happened is you set up 2FA in your account, but didn't connect it to the Google Auth App. This could be the case even if you are not getting any indications or messages saying "2FA is enabled."
No worries, this is an easy fix!
1. Email email@example.com and send us your email associated with your BLKX account.
2. We will manually go in and turn 2FA off for you, so you can get back in (and of course, someone will notify you once this has been done and you can move on to step 3).
3. Log in https://app.myblockx.com/login and turn 2FA on again.
However, make sure you have downloaded Google Authenticator
4. In your BLKX account when you've enabled 2FA, scan the QR code with your phone so that it connects with Google Authenticator and now you should be good to log off and sign back in with no problems. Alternatively, you are given some codes underneath the QR code that you can use to login as well. Carefully write these down on a piece of paper and store them in a safe place you can find them. This will allow you to login to your account without needing your phone and/or Google Auth App.
I no longer have access to the email I used to set up the account
If you no longer have access to a previously validated device, email, or IP address, please contact MyBlockX Support so we can have a member of our security team assist you with a password reset.
Important: MyBlockX Support will NEVER ask for your account password or 2-step verification codes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.